26 Sep Daily Blog Tips Blog Writing Contest
With the deadline fast approaching in the Daily Blog Tips Blog Writing Contest, the time has come to submit my own favourites, chosen from the final list of 122 submissions (Disclaimer: I may not have fully read them all).
In no particular order I enjoyed reading:
- Tips for Interval Training by Shane.
I realy should improve my marathon time…
- Hi! I’m Jimbo and I’m an Addict! by MyBrainDumper!
Possibly suspect advice, but I’ll use it for my moving image addiction
- Forgotten Someone’s Name? Use These Tricks by Dee
Astronomers have yet to discover or name the black hole inside my head into which names disappear
- Warning: These 9 Photoshop Techniques May Result In Great Photos
Even for one who makes a living using it, there is always something new to learn in Photoshop. It’s the quest for enlightenment of computers
- 9 Tips to be More Creative
Who couldn’t do with a little more creativity
- 10 Tips to Avoid Becoming Depressed
Er, this one was just for my “friend”…
- Tips for Using Film Critics
In case I don’t get over my moving image addiction
- How to keep your marriage, despite your Heavy Metal addiction
While I don’t have a Heavy Metal addiction, Alexandre gets my vote for the following sagely line: “If you try hard these healthful habits, maybe she will still tolerate your CD collection for the coming 10 or 15 years. After that period it doesn’t matter, they’ll complain anyway.”
- Five Tips for Making Soccer/Football Exciting (or at Least Tolerable) No Matter Where You Are
While disputing that football needs to be made any more interesting, this post gets my vote due to my weakness for anything round with hexagonal panels.